We are pleased to announce our first early-career event on Space Law and Governance!
We have a great line-up of keynotes for the day, including:
- Niklas Hedman (United Nations)
- Alexander Soucek (European Space Agency)
- Giuliana Rotola (Space Generation Advisory Council)
- Thomas Cheney (Open University)
- Loukia Vafeiadou (Hellas Sat)
- Andrea Capurso (Sapienza University of Rome)
This event will include two early-career sessions. Presenters will be given 10-15 minutes to present their work to a multidisciplinary non-specialist scientific audience and invited to take part in group Q&A/discussion at the end of each session. Each session will be introduced and closed by our keynote speakers.
We will publish the final schedule soon, so watch this space!
With 132 registered participants so far, this will be an event not to miss! Registration is free, and it closes on the 30th of April.
We very much hope that you will join us for “AbGradE: Space Law and Governance”!